Founded by Leigh Bailey in 1989, The Bailey Group specializes in CEO advising, leadership team development and team member coaching. Our core purpose: Shaping extraordinary people into transformational leaders who build successful teams and thriving organizations. We partner with companies across North America to leverage individual talent to propel organizations further, faster. As a firm, we are committed to personal and business growth, zealous about client service, and intensely devoted to exceeding expectations on a daily basis. To put it simply, we actively strive to create deep and meaningful connections with our clients and amongst our employees.
The Administrative Coordinator will carry out a range of responsibilities to keep the firm running smoothly and effectively. Organization, pro-activity, attention to detail and time management are critical success factors for this position. The Administrative Coordinator reports directly to the Manager of Operations and Accounting.
- Serve as “keeper of time” for TBG – managing all scheduling logistics for the CEO, COO, and staff.
- Work closely with our valued clients – consciously building relationships with individuals and key stakeholders within each organization as a way to effectively manage the cadence and rigor of client/consultant scheduling needs.
- Be an indispensable organizational asset – gracefully fielding phone calls, inquiries, and urgent needs, office supply management, greeting clients and visitors, and generally embracing any opportunity to wow every past, present and potential client who engages with The Bailey Group, as well as your fellow colleagues.
- Act as a fully committed Client Experience partner – managing the logistics of client engagements, including everything from making travel arrangements to ordering lunches.
- Support the sales initiatives of the firm – updating the CRM, data entry, database management, and report generation.
- Other duties as assigned
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Attention to detail and follow through
- Proactivity, initiative and ability to self-manage
- Critical thinking skills
- Client service orientation
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Administrative, clerical, and/or office management experience in a service environment a plus
- Experience with a customer relationship management tool (CRM), such as Salesforce, a plus
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years professional working experience a plus
- Salary Range: $34,000 – $37,000
- Full-time, salaried (exempt) position
- Eligible for health care benefits, SIMPLE IRA contribution match
- Core hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.