As a licensed psychologist and principal consultant at The Bailey Group, Barb Krantz Taylor helps leaders step back from their hectic lives to get clear on their unique vision and how to accomplish it. Her extensive background in psychology allows her to help clients understand human behavior and motivation. Barb then works with them to use these elements to their advantage in all areas of their lives, including how to strike the right balance between building and maintaining relationships and getting things done.
Education and Training:
- Master of Arts, Counseling Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology
- Master Career Coach
- Adjunct faculty in Human Resource Development in Organizations, University of St. Thomas
- Certified Strengths® Coach and Hogan Assessor
- Certified in Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI); Life Styles Inventory (LSI); Work Behavior Inventory (WBI); Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQI); Strong Interest Inventory (SII); Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation (FIRO-B)
Connect with Barb Krantz Taylor on LinkedIn
Contact us today to schedule a consultation.