Founded by Leigh Bailey in 1989, The Bailey Group specializes in CEO advising, leadership team development and team member coaching. Our core purpose: Shaping extraordinary people into transformational leaders who build successful teams and thriving organizations. We partner with companies across North America to leverage individual talent to propel organizations further, faster. As a firm, we are committed to personal and business growth, zealous about client service, and intensely devoted to exceeding expectations on a daily basis. To put it simply, we actively strive to create deep and meaningful connections with our clients and amongst our employees.
The consulting operations associate is an internal role, responsible for providing behind-the-scenes support to allow the CEO and senior consultants to focus on business development and service delivery. Relationship building, flexibility, time management and an ability to produce high quality client deliverables are critical success factors for this position. The consulting operations associate reports directly to the operations manager and will take work direction from others in the course of fulfilling this role.
- Front office management – client reception, hospitality and office supply management
- Consulting operations support – project coordination, client communications, research, and presentation development support on complex client engagements and speaking engagements
- Scheduling – client scheduling, internal meeting scheduling, travel coordination
- Business development support – documenting or editing client proposals, updating CRM
- Other duties as assigned
- Project management skills
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Attention to detail and follow through
- Critical thinking skills
- Client service orientation
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Initiative and self-direction
- Presentation development
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years professional working experience a plus
- Salary range: $35,000-$37,500
- Full-time, salaried (exempt) position
- Eligible for health care benefits, SIMPLE IRA contribution match
- Core hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to Allison Wyeth at email@example.com. No phone calls or requests for informational interviews.