Leigh Bailey is one of the nation’s most experienced executive coaches specializing in working with CEOs. After more than a decade in banking management, Bailey pursued his entrepreneurial passion for helping leaders achieve maximum potential for themselves and their organizations. Today, The Bailey Group is a premiere firm of coaching professionals serving leaders in health care, technology, financial services and more for over 25 years. He also serves on the CaringBridge Board of Directors.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor of Science, Mathematics
- Master of Arts, Human Development
- Executive Dimensions – Center for Creative Leadership
- Certified Hogan Assessor
- Certified in Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI); Strong Interest Inventory (SII); Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation (FIRO-B)
- Certified in California Psychological Inventory
Connect with Leigh Bailey on LinkedIn
Contact us today to schedule a consultation.