Consultant and Executive Coach
Loretta Diez brings more than 25 years of experience in talent development and organizational effectiveness across a variety of industries to her role with The Bailey Group. Loretta is also an experienced psychologist and uniquely skilled at coaching clients on deeper issues that that may be impacting their overall effectiveness. Loretta is fulfilled by observing how her clients often use her coaching as a springboard to make significant, positive changes in their lives, developing a clearer sense of who they are, personally and professionally.
Education and Training:
- Master of Arts, Counseling Psychology
- Licensed Psychologist
- Certified in Evidence-Based Coaching
- Certified in Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Certified Hogan Assessor
- Certified in Building High Performing Teams
- Certified in Emotional Intelligence (EQ-i 2.0)
Contact us today to schedule a consultation.