Ava Suzuki-Lambrecht, MA
Consulting Operations Project Manager
“As a Consulting Operations Project Manager, I use my experience in project management to manage resources efficiently, develop detailed plans and schedules, and ensure stakeholders are informed of applicable information and data related to the project. As somebody with high interpersonal awareness, I understand relationships between people and what motivates stakeholders. By understanding these relationships, I can better anticipate others’ actions and respond appropriately.”
Ava Suzuki-Lambrecht uses her experience in relationship building and process improvement to allow the CEO and Senior Consultants to focus on delivering optimal service to our valued clients. Her project management skills, attention to detail and follow through help her to play an important role in The Bailey Group’s overall success.
• The Bailey Group, Consulting Operations Associate
• Headwaters Foundation for Justice, Program Administrator
• Minnesota Philanthropy Partners, Administrative Assistant
• St. David’s Center for Child & Family Development, various roles
• AmeriCorps, various roles
• Peace Corps, Agriculture and Forestry Agent, The Islamic Republic of Mauritania
• Hamline University School of Business – MA, Nonprofit Management
• Gustavus Adolphus College – BA, Geography and Political Science
• Enjoys traveling, spending time at her family cabin, hiking, reading, and volunteering.
• She lives in St. Paul with her husband Yoshi.
Contact Ava Directly