Board Evaluation &
Is Your Board Living Up to Expectations?
- Clarity around the roles of the CEO, board chair, and board
- Greater accountability and ability to fulfill roles more efficiently and effectively
- Alignment and commitment to corporate strategy, policies, and procedures
- Robust, effective dialogue between and among the board and CEO
- Better corporate governance
- Increased trust among all players
- Identify what’s working and what’s not
- Clarify roles and responsibilities
- Provide recommendations that address specific concerns regarding board governance, workflow, information flow, and decision making
- Partner with the board to create a roadmap that ensures effective dialogue continues
Discipline around Executive Leadership Team meeting agendas is essential to building and maintaining the momentum needed to execute on strategic plans.
Exceptional leaders know what makes good teams. They are purposeful in selecting team members who can accomplish what needs doing and can interact with others skillfully.
I recently listened to a rebroadcast of a speech Lyndon Johnson gave to a joint session of congress when he proposed the voting rights act. The gist of his speech was that while things had gotten better for African Americans, they were still not good enough when it...
The experience of your board members is an asset.
Our experience is an asset, too. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.