The Bailey Group is on track to begin hosting in-person client meetings at our office beginning Monday 7/6.
What this means for our clients:
As of Monday July 6th, The Bailey Group office will be open and minimally staffed so that clients have a safe and healthy place to meet with coaches in person, if requested. Team members may also be working onsite during normal business hours, at their discretion.
The health and safety of our clients and team members is our highest priority. Because of this, TBG has instituted the following protocols, following the CDC’s recommended guidelines:
- All door handles, workspaces, chairs, and surfaces are sanitized before and after each client visit. We are taking cleaning protocols very seriously.
- There is a table with hand sanitizer and masks available for use when guests arrive.
- To comply with social distancing guidelines, meetings will be held in our conference room, providing more than 6 feet of distance between clients and coaches.
- We ask that all visitors refrain from shaking hands or getting within 6 feet of any of our team members.
- If you are feeling ill, have had a fever or experienced any other COVID-19 symptoms (including, but not limited to: cough, shortness of breath, chills, headache, muscle pain, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell) within the last 14 days, please reach out to your TBG scheduling contact. We will be happy to reschedule your in-person meeting to take place over video chat or reschedule for a different day.
If you have specific questions not addressed here, please reach out to us.
Turning complex challenges into solutions
We help companies like yours every day. Contact us today to schedule a no-cost consultation with one of our executive coaches.