Consultant & Client Support Specialist
Since 1989, The Bailey Group has partnered with exceptional leaders to build successful teams and thriving organizations. We have helped countless CEOs, executives, and teams overcome barriers to leading effectively and achieving results. The Bailey Group consults with Boards, CEOs and Executive Teams, focused on our core mission: Partnering with exceptional leaders to build successful teams and thriving organizations.
Our consultants come from corporate, human resources and higher education backgrounds, and they leverage practical business experience together with the science behind how people think and act. The Consultant & Client Support Specialist will work directly with the CEO and Senior Consultants at The Bailey Group to provide behind-the-scenes support to ensure our valued clients consistently receive the exceptional service they have come to expect.
- This is a full-time salaried position with benefits
- The Consultant & Client Support Specialist will be responsible for managing the details that go into client engagements, including pricing, contracting, engagement management, and administrative support
- Requirements include attention to detail and accuracy, strong intra- and inter-personal relationship skills, an aptitude for staying on top of the details while balancing competing priorities, and the ability to autonomously see tasks and projects through to completion, while keeping relevant key stakeholders informed of milestones and timelines
The Consultant & Client Support Specialist will be responsible for a wide-variety of activities including:
Pricing and Contracting
- Act as the primary point of contact for pricing engagements using the firm’s standard pricing and tools to calculate pricing for complex engagements, supplying Consultants and CEO Advisors with pricing for client Proposals and Statements of Work (SOWs)
- Calculate compensation for contracted consultants when applicable
- Create, edit, send and manage electronic SOWs
- Oversee and execute on the operational processes that go into fulfilling client engagements including the New Client Welcome and Intake process, the Client Impact and Satisfaction Survey, the contract renewal process, and the assessment and survey administration processes
- Responsible for scheduling meetings, tracking progress on client engagements and keeping key stakeholders informed with how engagements are progressing
- Work with clients and event-site vendors to ensure our consultants have everything they need at third-party sites for presentations, facilitated team sessions and speaking engagements
- Create project plans for complex engagements detailing the timeline with specific deliverables. Manage the scheduling and monitor the progress on engagements, seeing all projects through to completion.
- Provide Executive Assistance to CEO and Senior Consultants
- Responsible for managing daily calendars, scheduling appointments, events, and worktime
- Provide administrative support for tasks such as: completing expense reimbursements, requesting travel arrangements, inputting time into time-tracking tool, and special projects as capacity permits
Business Systems Administration
- Salesforce – make updates to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool. Input leads, contacts, activities, create reports, update opportunities as they travel through the pipeline, close business, etc.
- Acuity – manage back-end operations for online scheduling tool
- ClickTime – input new client accounts, engagements and consultants’ time into time tracking tool
- Grapevine – create and administer surveys and generate reports from survey data
- 4-year college degree
- Minimum of 2 years professional working experience
- Experience in a professional services environment a plus
- Project Management experience a plus
Competencies and Characteristics
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability and willingness to partner and serve as a team player
- Proven capacity for building strong relationships with teammates, clients, vendors and stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgement based on knowledge of the business and client relationships
- Proactive, self-motivated, high initiative, self-starter, willing to accept new challenges and able to work without direction
- Strong time management skills with the ability to establish and execute priorities, manage multiple projects, and maintain good follow-through skills
- Operates with a sense of urgency with quick turnaround
- Excels at working in support positions behind-the-scenes, ensuring nothing falls through the cracks and the details are consistently handled
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, suitable for internal and external client audiences.
- Proficiency in Windows OS and Microsoft Office Suite is required. Highly competent with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Computers, printers, telephone, copy machines and other commonly used office accessories/equipment.
Environment and Conditions:
- Normal office working conditions. Job demands may require long periods of sitting; telephone work and/or computer work, as well as interactions with other staff members and customers.
- This is a salaried position and it is expected that candidate will work as required to “get the work done”.
How To Apply
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Consultant & Client Support Specialist” in the subject line. This position will be open until filled. If you have any questions, call The Bailey Group at 763-545-5997.