Kelsey Meyer Schalkle, MS
Executive Coach and Consultant
“Never stop growing.”
-Kelsey Meyer Schalkle
Kelsey is an experienced coach, consultant, and speaker with nearly a decade working internally for Fortune 100 companies like Target, Mondelēz International, and Ernst & Young in various roles ranging from recruitment to leadership development before beginning independent client work. As an executive coach, she’s served clients across industries and job titles, with a focus on helping coaches growth themselves while they grow the business.
CEO & Executive Coaching, Leadership Team Development, High-Potential Leadership Development, Succession Planning
Healthcare, Education, Technology, Manufacturing, Professional Services, Financial Services, Non-Profits
- Target Corporation: Enterprise Strategy, Merchandising, Talent Acquisition, Guest Insights
- Mondelēz International (formerly Kraft): Global Talent Management Consultant
- University of Chicago Booth School of Business: Coach & Consultant
- Gustavus Adolphus College: Adjunct Professor
- Bachelor of Individualized Studies: English, Sociology, and Retail Merchandising from the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, MN
- Master of Science in Learning & Organizational Change from Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
- Time spent outdoors biking, walking trails, digging in the dirt with my husband and our two small children
- Travel – I’d be willing to go almost anywhere! – but am especially fond of Europe.
Contact Kelsey Directly
© The Bailey Group 2022. All Rights Reserved.