Leadership Team Development
Get Your Team Moving In The Right Direction
Harness the Power of Your Leadership Team
A team of executives pulling in opposite directions is the number one roadblock to a CEO’s ability to transform an organization. If you are struggling to get your team moving in the same direction, the proven professionals at The Bailey Group can help you develop and harness the skills of your leadership team.
Our experienced advisors will work with you and your executive team to ensure each member has the mindset and motivation necessary for driving your organization’s transformation. This includes working with you to build:
• Build mutually trusting relationships
• Identify priorities for team alignment
• Provide the tools that are critical for success
What You Have To Gain From Our Leadership Team Development Services
1. A high level of mutual trust with your executive team: We ensure opportunities for open dialogue are provided and expectations are clear. We work with you to demonstrate your ongoing commitment to the success of individual team members, the entire team and the organization.
2. A group of enterprise leaders who trust one another: We facilitate team coaching sessions in real time – during your team meetings – to improve communication, resolve conflict and drive decision-making. We turn division into unity, ensuring all team members are on the same page.
3. An energized executive team with the tools to achieve success together: We design and facilitate customized coaching sessions focused on real work and team development. We ensure that the right leaders are in place to drive organizational transformation forward and everyone is prepared to do their part.
Our proven professionals will provide services such as:
• Assessment and review of executive team leadership skills and characteristics
• Review of organizational assessment outcomes and team coaching session planning
• Customized team coaching sessions/transformational leadership development
• One-on-one team member coaching
Exceptional leaders know what makes good teams. They are purposeful in selecting team members who can accomplish what needs doing and can interact with others skillfully.read more
I recently listened to a rebroadcast of a speech Lyndon Johnson gave to a joint session of congress when he proposed the voting rights act. The gist of his speech was that while things had gotten better for African Americans, they were still not good enough when it...read more
Call me an egomaniac but I have never attended a well-run executive leadership team meeting that I didn’t facilitate. And the reason is not because I am such a brilliant facilitator. No, the reason is because most CEOs and executive leadership teams are not even...read more
Harness The Power of Your Leadership Team
Let The Bailey Group Help You. Our CEO advisors can provide you with the clarity and certainty you need as you lead your organizational transformation. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.