Barb Krantz Taylor, MA, LP
“I have been told my “brand” as a coach is to be direct and up-front about what I see—while always respecting the person behind the behavior. I will point out your success and notice your growth as a leader.”
-Barb Krantz Taylor
As a licensed psychologist and principal consultant at The Bailey Group, Barb Krantz Taylor helps leaders step back from their hectic lives to get clear on their unique vision and how to accomplish it. Her extensive background in psychology allows her to help clients understand human behavior and motivation. Barb then works with them to use these elements to their advantage in all areas of their lives, including how to strike the right balance between building and maintaining relationships and getting things done.
• The Bailey Group, Principal Consultant
• University of St. Thomas, Adjunct Professor – Human Resources and Organizational Development
• University of St Thomas, Executive Coach – Physician Leadership College
• University of Minnesota, Director – Employee Career Enrichment Program
• University of Nebraska-Lincoln – MA, Counseling Psychology
• Iowa State University – BS, Psychology
• Hogan Assessments Certified
• Myers Briggs Type Indicator Certified
Contact Barb Directly
© The Bailey Group 2022. All Rights Reserved.