Get Your Team Moving In The Right Direction
The Bailey Group Brings the Benefits of Coaching To Your Organization
“Coaching just one person can change the lives of many people for the better; the benefits extend beyond the person to their coworkers, family and friends.” – D.A. Benson
Nowhere is this sentiment more true than in the realm of executive coaching. The effective coaching of executive leaders at a company can enhance working relationships, build stronger leadership skills, and deliver results for years to come.
At The Bailey Group, our expert coaches form a one-on-one relationship with executives based on mutual trust and earned respect. We provide a safe, supportive environment where executives can openly explore personal and organizational issues, and speak freely about the challenges they face.
What Your Organization Can Gain From Executive Coaching
1. Individual self-awareness of strengths, weaknesses, and behavioral patterns that add to or subtract from leadership effectiveness
2. Identification of specific leadership development goals and an action plan for achieving them
3. Accountability and support at every stage
4. Advice for overcoming the vexing issues that stand in the way of achieving results
5. Improved execution on key initiatives
6. Accelerated organizational outcomes
Our Approach to Executive Coaching
At The Bailey Group, our Executive Coaching services include:
• Initial discovery interview
• Objective assessment of leadership strengths, weaknesses, and challenges
• Development goal setting and action planning
• Bi-monthly 1:1 coaching sessions
• Check-in meetings throughout the process to observe and sustain progress
• Evaluation of goal achievement and identification of next steps
One of my favorite quotes is from Frederick Buechner - “The place God calls you to is the place where your deep gladness and the world’s deep hunger meet.” I have long been intrigued by the notion of discovering one’s calling or true purpose in life – that each of us...read more
As I move into 2017, I want to make some commitments to my clients—current and future. Here they are: I will seek to fully understand your world and your strengths. My ability to see the world as you do is one of the greatest gifts a coach—or anyone—can give you. My...read more
’Tis the season to be frightfully busy. So much so that my blog-writing deadline crept up on me and, faced with a short holiday week into which I will cram six days of work, I’m pretty sure I won’t get to it then! As such, I am "remixing" a blog I wrote several years...read more
Our proven executive coaches can provide your leaders with the tools they need to thrive.
Boosting the overall performance of your team is critical. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation – we would love to hear from you.