Janet L. Polach, Ph.D.
Executive Coach and Consultant
“I believe all leaders can enhance their leadership effectiveness. They do this by gaining deep self-awareness into how they lead and how they are perceived by others. My experience working with leaders across the globe has taught me that there are common leadership capabilities regardless of where leaders are leading in the world.”
Janet is a global leadership development partner and coach. She has developed leaders in the U.S., China, Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, Puerto Rico, Ireland, the Netherlands, and Switzerland. She focuses on equipping first time and experienced executives with the skills and point of view for long term success. Janet is a retired U.S. Marine Corps officer.
Executive Coaching, Leadership Development, Succession Planning, Pre-Hire Assessment
Life Science, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Professional Services, Pharmaceutical, Government, Technology
- The Bailey Group, Consultant and Executive Coach
- In the Lead, Consultant and Executive Coach
- Korn Ferry International, Consultant and Executive Coach
- University of Minnesota Adjunct Faculty, Learning and Organization Development
- CSC Consulting, Change Leadership Consultant
- University of Minnesota, Ph.D., Organizational Learning and Development
- East Carolina University, MS, Education
- University of Wisconsin – Stout, BS, Education
- MBTI Certified
- FIRO-B Certified
- Insights Discovery Certified
- Various 360 Assessments
Avid golfer, knitter, and cabin-dweller
Contact Janet Directly
© The Bailey Group 2022. All Rights Reserved.