Jim Willenbring, MS, CPCC, PCC
Executive Coach & Consultant
“The path to meaningful change is paved with acts, not intentions. When those actions come from deep connection to your values, purpose, and ultimately your essential self, you broaden and deepen what it means to be an authentic leader and person. I relish coaching and supporting leaders in transforming themselves and the impact they have on others.”
Jim is a deeply experienced global business leader and executive coach. With over three decades of success driving technology and service innovation in medical technology and healthcare, Jim leverages his coaching insights from extensive business and functional leadership experience in marketing, strategy, data analytics, product development, software, and services.
Alongside his business experience, Jim coached leaders around the globe through transformative leadership development programs. He has strong insights into healthcare professionals, systems, and operations from both his business experience and direct coaching of healthcare professionals, especially those experiencing burnout. Jim taps into this deep understanding of the realities, challenges, and opportunities of businesses and organizations to create strong and supportive relationships with clients that foster their growth and transformation. Jim is a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach and is a Professional Certified Coach through the International Coaching Federation.
- The Bailey Group, Consultant & Executive Coach
- Willenbring Consulting LLC, Principal & Founder; a leadership coaching, life coaching, and healthcare strategy consultancy
- Medtronic PLC, Executive, business & leadership roles in Global Strategy, Marketing, Digital Health, Technology & Service Innovation
- Medtronic PLC, Executive/Leadership Coach
- Master of Science, Scientific & Technical Communication, University of Minnesota
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, University of Minnesota
- Associate Certified Coach, International Coaching Federation
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach, Co-Active Training Institute
- Minnesota Executive Program, Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota
- Master Change Manager, GE Healthcare
- Hiking, boating, and traveling with family and friends
- Volunteering for various arts and healthcare non-profits to help them define, improve, and achieve their strategy
- Mentoring/advising University of Minnesota programs and students.
Contact Jim Directly