Mickey Moore, MBC, MAHD
“My success will be measured by the quality of my relationships. My personal mission is to bring positive energy to every interaction, and to rigorously seek excellent results for my clients, my team and my organization.”
Mickey is an accomplished and results-driven professional with over 20 years in media, human resources and consulting. Known for her contagious optimism and exceptional leadership skills, Mickey has consistently delivered outstanding revenue growth and market expansion for renowned organizations in various industries.
Throughout her career, Mickey has demonstrated a proven track record in developing and implementing successful strategies across disciplines. Her unique experience as a practitioner and leader enable her to recommend solutions that exactly meet the client’s need. Her consultative nature, curiosity and business acumen have served her clients well and led to strong relationships across the country.
Mickey is a lifelong learner. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Speech Communication, a Masters in Business Communication and a Masters in Human Development with a specialization in coaching.
- iHeart Media, VP Learning & Development
- iHeart Media, VP Sales
- FranklinCovey, Client Partner
- American Public Media/Minnesota Public Radio, Managing Director, Inclusion & Community Impact, Sr HR Consultant, Sr Director of Sales
- St. Cates, University of Minnesota College of Continuing Education – Adjunct Faculty
- WOVM Appleton, Revenue Consultant
- BA. Speech Communications, University of Minnesota
- MBC – University of St. Thomas
- MAHD – St. Mary’s University of Minnesota
- I’ve never met a bookclub I didn’t want to join! I love to read and listen to audiobooks.
- I’ve logged several half-marathons, but running is a thing of my past. Now I find joy in walking, biking and yoga sculpt.
- Nothing beats time with my family and friends, as much outside as possible in any season.
Contact Mickey Directly