Board Evaluation & Development
Ensure the ability to propel the organization forward.
Is Your Board Living Up to Expectations?
It’s a crucial question that demands an honest answer. Gone are the days when a corporate board had the luxury of being a hangout for the well-connected or semi-retired. Today, it must provide sound direction to executive leaders, setting the stage for organizational success in our highly competitive and disruptive business climate.
- Clarity around the roles of the CEO, board chair, and board
- Greater accountability and ability to fulfill roles more efficiently and effectively
- Alignment and commitment to corporate strategy, policies, and procedures
- Robust, effective dialogue between and among the board and CEO
- Better corporate governance
- Increased trust among all players
- Identify what’s working and what’s not
- Clarify roles and responsibilities
- Provide recommendations that address specific concerns regarding board governance, workflow, information flow, and decision making
- Partner with the board to create a roadmap that ensures effective dialogue continues
The experience of your board members is an asset.
Our experience is an asset, too. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
© The Bailey Group 2022. All Rights Reserved.