Eric Schnell, MEd
Executive Coach and Consultant
“Great leaders are like choir conductors. They recruit people with diverse voices, determine which work to perform, set the tempo, challenge and support each person to fully develop their voice, and create amazing works that no one member could accomplish alone. And it all works because they listen deeply and constantly.”
Eric Schnell is a coach and conflict resolution specialist with over 18 years of experience as an executive leader in non-profit and higher education settings. He combines leadership and consulting skills with his experience working in complex organizations to support leaders as they create high-performance work teams that exceed constituent expectations. Eric is passionate about the transformative power of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and is continuously learning about how issues of race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age and class influence and inform how individuals and teams function in the workplace.
• Northeast Residence Inc, Interim Executive Director
• Minnesota Child Welfare Training Academy, Leadership and Operations Consultant
• University of Minnesota Office for Conflict Resolution, Interim Director
• Aeon, Chief Operating Officer
• University of Minnesota Office for Equity and Diversity, Chief Administrative Officer
• University of Minnesota Disability Services, Interim Director
• Colorado State University – M.Ed., Counseling and Career Development
• University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign – B.S., Psychology
• I am fascinated by how technologies such as virtual reality and autonomous vehicles can disrupt social isolation.
• I cherish weekend morning coffees with my family outdoors.
• I’m an avid hiker who loves the Rocky Mountains.
Contact Eric Directly