Join Our Team
Consultant & Client Support Specialist
The Consultant & Client Support Specialist is a critical member of The Bailey Group’s Service Operations team and manages the day-to-day operations of the business, understanding the vision of the organization and using that information to meet and exceed consultant and client needs efficiently, consistently and effectively. The Consultant & Client Support Specialist will be responsible for managing the details that go into client engagements including pricing, contracting, engagement management, and administrative support.
We partner with CEOs, senior executives, and high potential leaders to help individuals realize their – and their organizations’ – potential. Our unique style combines business acumen, humanistic psychology, neuroscience, and an eclectic blend of leadership insights from academic theory to historical narratives. The Bailey Group’s 30+ years of success is a result of our commitment to excellence and built upon our values of contributing to a greater cause, collaboration, continuous learning, fully invested partnership, maximizing human potential, and authenticity.
At The Bailey Group, we don’t just tolerate difference – we actively celebrate and support it for the benefit of our esteemed employees, the services we provide, and our valued clients. Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is focused on fostering diversity in all aspects of our business with team members and clients to build a more effective and reflective organization from the inside out.
This position is responsible for a wide variety of activities including:
- Own the front office experience for all clients and guests. As the first face our visitors encounter when they enter our establishment, you must be friendly, informative, and welcoming
- Manage relationships with vendors and suppliers, including but not limited to facilities, IT, printer/copier maintenance, and manage office supply stock
- Gracefully field and direct phone calls, inquiries, and respond to urgent needs
- Light administrative work including proper mail distribution, depositing checks and mailing items as needed
- Responsible for ordering onsite lunches for team meetings
- Support planning and coordinating of internal events
- Support HR onboarding and offboarding processes (I9 forms, computer set up, etc.)
- Support both the CEO and Staff Consultants (2) to ensure they have everything they need to deliver engagements and fulfill their sales and service responsibilities
- Meet with the CEO and Staff Consultants regularly to understand their book of business and what needs to be scheduled, planned, created, and coordinated
- Responsible for proactively reviewing calendars, directing the Manager of Administration to schedule appointments and make travel arrangements for CEO and Staff Consultants as needed, and ensuring consultants have enough worktime scheduled to deliver on ongoing projects
- Create tangible deliverables that go into service delivery including client-facing materials, templates, graphs, charts, PowerPoints, compiled assessment / survey results, visual elements, etc.
- Provide administrative support for tasks such as: taking client or staff meeting notes, proofreading reports, drafting emails, inputting time into time-tracking tool and special projects as capacity permits
Engagement and Project Management
- Oversee and execute on the operational processes that go into fulfilling client engagements including our proprietary impact measurement tool SAMM™, the contracting process, and the assessment and survey administration processes
- Own the client sheets to understand how client engagements are progressing, reviewing them regularly with both the consultants and the scheduling resource, proactively prepare consultants for renewals
- Work with clients and event-site vendors to ensure consultants have everything they need at third-party sites for presentations, facilitated team sessions, speaking engagements
- Create project plans for complex engagements detailing the timeline with specific deliverables. Oversee the scheduling and monitor the progress on engagements, seeing all projects through to completion while keeping all key stakeholders informed
Pricing and Contracting
- Act as the primary point of contact for pricing engagements using the firm’s standard pricing worksheet and tools to calculate pricing for complex engagements, supplying Executive Coach and Consultants with pricing for client Proposals and Statements of Work (SOWs)
- Calculate compensation and commissions for contracted consultants when applicable
- Create, edit, send and manage electronic SOWs
- Approve Executive Coach and Consultant billing worksheets and process for payment
- Primary account manager with our IT vendor, participating in annual account reviews with IT vendor
- Oversee our cyber security initiatives
- Responsible for ordering technology supplies and managing physical technology equipment for office
- Update phone systems as needed
- Control SharePoint access for all team members
Marketing and Sales Support
- Submit weekly blogs for publication
- Update website content by making the changes or submitting tickets to website partner
- Oversee all vendor maintenance related to website (Go Daddy, Constant Contact, WP Buffs)
- Create monthly newsletter
- Create blog schedule for consultants
Business Systems Administration
- Salesforce – make updates to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool. Input leads, contacts, activities, tasks; create reports, create and pull sales reports, create and update weekly scorecard; update monthly renewal report, update opportunities as they travel through the pipeline, close business, etc.
- ClickTime – input new client accounts, engagements and consultants’ time into time tracking tool
- Question Pro – create, manage, administer surveys, generate reports and analyze survey data
- eloomi – be administrator to our Learning Management System (LMS) tool to set up new accounts and assign work
- Analyze procedures and problems in order to automate and improve existing processes
Critical success factors for this position: proactive, sharp, strong attention to detail, self-management, project management skills, organization, follow through, relationship building, collaboration, flexibility, prioritization, time management, an ability to produce high-quality client deliverables on time and within scope.
This position supports the CEO, Staff Consultants (2) and, as needed, our professional staff of Executive Coach and Consultants (15); reports directly to the Manager of Operations.
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Business, HR, Operations, Communications, or related field.
- 2+ years professional working experience
- Quick learner with great comfort investigating, learning, and implementing new pieces of technology
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a professional services environment a plus
- Project Management experience a plus
Competencies and Characteristics
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability and willingness to partner and serve as a team player
- Proven capacity for building strong relationships with teammates, clients, vendors and stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgement based on knowledge of the business and client relationships
- Proactive, self-motivated, high initiative, self-starter, willing to accept new challenges and able to work with and without direction
- Strong time management skills with the ability to establish and execute priorities, manage multiple projects, and maintain good follow-through skills
- Operates with a sense of urgency with quick turnaround
- Excels at working in support positions behind-the-scenes, ensuring nothing falls through the cracks and the details are consistently handled
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, suitable for internal and external client audiences.
- Proficiency in Windows OS and Microsoft Office Suite is required. Highly competent with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Full-time, salaried (exempt) position
- Competitive benefits package: health care benefits, SIMPLE IRA contribution match, PTO
At The Bailey Group, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
If interested please contact Sofi Kragness at email@example.com
Think You’ve Got What It Takes?
If you pride yourself on taking initiative and being proactive; get satisfaction out of blowing away expectations; are motivated by putting your skills and talents to use in a service-oriented environment; are driven by continual growth and development; and are eager to add value and contribute to a team of ethical, sharp and committed individuals – REACH OUT. We’d love to learn more about you.