Victor Thompson, MBA & Certified Executive Coach
Executive Coach and Consultant
“Many leaders can see the patterns around them, identify the problems in any situation and figure out ways to solve the problem. This is good.
However, transformative leaders know that they don’t and shouldn’t have ALL the answers. They rise above their persona to create inclusive environments that invite ALL to belong, they organize fluid teams, and encourage continual adaption to everchanging environments. They develop and finetune a mindset of abundance; support and mentor emerging leaders; and they lead with love. This is great.”
Victor has a diverse background that includes over 20 years of human resources, change management, diversity, inclusion & belonging, executive coaching and professional development experience with organizations across multiple sectors, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 100 corporations.
Victor has held leadership positions with multiple organizations where he has had first-hand experience transforming businesses and developing teams. He is frequently sought to help organizations identify and execute on top priorities as well as lead strategy sessions. Victor is viewed as a top-notch organizational development and leadership coaching professional with demonstrated success in developing leaders, building effective teams and leading workplace restructuring efforts. He is also known for his ability to partner with the organizations to increase employee engagement, leverage diversity and accelerate performance.
- Leadership and Executive Coaching
- Career and Professional Development
- Business Growth Strategies
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging Consulting
- Employee Engagement Strategies
- Organization Design and Development
- Human Resources Strategies
- Business and Professional Services
- Non-Profit and Social Good
- Healthcare and Medical Device
- Financial Services
- Higher Education
- Executive Coach, Business Strategy Consultant and Founder of Emergent Leadership Pathways LLC
- HR Practice Leader & CHRO with multiple organizations
- HR Consultant with Medtronic
- Adjunct Faculty at various academic institutions
- Financial Services Advisor for multiple organizations
- Doctoral course work (ABD) , Organization Development, University of St. Thomas, Minneapolis, MN
- Doctoral course work, Organizational Development, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- B.A., Marketing/Corporate and Market Organizations, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- A., Psychology / Computer Science, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
Playing games and exploring escape rooms with my wife and four daughters, working out, coaching youth sports, writing the next great novel and/or self-help book and sometimes binging on Netflix or Marvel movies.
Contact Victor Directly
© The Bailey Group 2022. All Rights Reserved.