MINNEAPOLIS – September 28, 2016 – The Bailey Group, a market leader in C-suite advisory services and executive coaching, has awarded certification status to 4 of its CEO Advisors. Vicki Turnquist, Sal Mondelli, Jim Smiley and Bill Lundberg have completed Bailey Group’s 1-year CEO Advisor certification program including:
- 24 hours of training on co-active coaching skills through The Coaches Training Institute
- 30 hours of training custom designed by The Bailey Group
- 50 hours of client service delivery
- 10 hours of supervised coaching sessions
- Ongoing mentoring provided by Bailey Group’s Founder, Leigh Bailey; Chief Operating Officer, Martha Carlson; and Principal Consultant and Licensed Psychologist, Barb Krantz Taylor
At The Bailey Group, the approach to CEO coaching is holistic. Clients receive peer-level support along with psychological expertise from teams who are trained to understand how personality traits, upbringing and personal values factor into leadership styles and capabilities – an approach that leads to increased performance. From working through conflict to building strong relationships with boards, to inspiring and aligning teams – CEO Advisors, all of whom are former CEOs, are key to transformational leadership.
About The Bailey Group
The Bailey Group is an exceptional team of CEO Advisors and Executive Coaches with experience in a wide array of industries, including as acting CEOs. Their team has been assembled to provide comprehensive solutions tailored to the unique challenges CEOs and other corporate leaders face in a highly competitive marketplace. Since 1989, The Bailey Group has advised hundreds of CEOs and executive teams across many industries, partnering with exceptional leaders to build successful teams and thriving organizations. For more information, visit TheBaileyGroup.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.